Cleanliness, safety and quality have always been our top priorities, but just saying that is not enough. That is why we have created the Quality Pledge, which is your assurance of our commitment to the highest of standards.
- Swanglen was among the first manufacturers to join the National Bed Federation accreditation scheme. The NBF code of practice ensures that all product carrying the official mark is safe, clean and honest. For more information, click here.
- The Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) is the leading furniture research body. As full members, all Airsprung Group companies benefit from access to testing facilities, technical information and industry expertise. This gives our customers the reassurance that all our products conform to robust safety standards. For more information click here.
- FSC. Swanglen are officially certified by the Forest Stewardship Council ® – FSC-C137542. This guarantees that the timber used in our headboards and furniture comes from FSC® certified forests. For more information click here.
- Swanglen are members of British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM), a trade association that promotes the British furniture industry. We are proud to be a UK manufacturer and to be able to offer the reassurance that a ‘Made in Britain’ tag brings. For more information on the BFM click here.
- Established in 1995 by the National Bed Federation, The Sleep Council aims to raise awareness of the benefit of a good night’s sleep. It also provides consumers with helpful advice and tips to improve sleep quality. For more information click here.
To view The Group’s Gender equality and Modern Slavery statements click here